Are you a GP looking to refer a patient?
If you have a patient with a valid Mental Health Care Plan, we are ready, willing, and able to help.
You can refer someone to us by simply:
- Sending a Secure Message to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (Argus Address) or ‘counsell’ (Healthlink Address), or;
- Sending a fax to 07 3036 6093, or;
- Sending an email to email@example.com, or;
- Calling 07 3282 5453, or;
- Sending a referral letter to Counselling Australia, 201 Brisbane Road Booval, QLD 4304.
Do you have a referral from your GP?
Medicare rebates are available if you have a valid Mental Health Care Plan.
CLICK HERE to book your first appointment with us.
About Trudy Jacobsen – Principal Counsellor at Counselling Australia
Trudy Jacobsen is a caring, highly competent, certified and experienced relationship counsellor with over 17 years of professional experience.
She is an accredited mental health social worker professionally registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers and an active member of The Couples Institute.
Trudy has provided counselling services in a number of organisations and counselling settings, including private practice.